Harnessing the Power of Video Marketing
Video is the Future of Marketing
As business leaders, we are continually tasked with finding innovative ways to engage our audience. As we develop marketing strategies to help grow businesses, video is becoming an essential element of the conversation. Customers want content in a quick, succinct, but high-quality format. Video caters to our fast-paced world while still providing value, imagery and relevance.
The most recent statistics below clearly demonstrate the benefit and demand for video:
- Video will be responsible for 80 percent of consumer internet traffic by 2019.
- Ninety percent of customers reported product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- Sixty-four percent of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- Fifty-nine percent of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
Not convinced by the numbers? Here are a few other benefits:
- Increased Social Media Engagement
Users are more likely to share and re-share videos more than other forms of content. Twitter stated that tweets with videos receive the most re-tweets. When your content is shared more often, it increases the chances of getting it in front of the right customer.
- Appease Visual Senses of Consumers
Videos are a breath of fresh air in a world often burdened with information overload. It is easier for the brain to process visual content; therefore, absorbing more of your company’s message.
- Improved SEO Ranking
Your content is 53 times more likely to show up first on Google if you have a video embedded in your website. Provide accurate, specific descriptions of your video and embed it in your website to increase your SEO ranking.
Despite the benefits of video marketing, the process around creating and producing videos can seem daunting. However, diamonddog Strategic Marketing Services offer an experienced team who can guide you through your video project. If you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to helping you make video a valuable component of your next marketing campaign.
September 26, 2022
February 16, 2022